ACM News

How to Modify the Exterior of Your Unit

Posted on October 21, 2015

Modifications to the exterior of your home almost always require written approval prior to beginning the work. If unsure, you should review your Association’s governing documents. Proposed modifications should be submitted to your Board of Directors by completing an Architectural Control Form describing the color, style, location, dimensions and contractor wished to be used. This form should also be accompanied by any documents deemed necessary for the Board to make a decision.

These documents may include, but are not limited to pictures, drawings, brochures etc. The Board may take up to 30 days to respond to your request. To fill out this form please visit our website  


© 2017 ACM All Rights Reserved.


Website by   TG