Since Thomas Edison lit up his first incandescent light bulb in 1878, until recently, It has been the only bulb of choice. Then came the CFL bulbs, which even though a huge improvement, had some short comings. Today, the smart business and home owner are replacing all their bulbs with modern, safe and energy efficient LED bulbs. The list of benefits is impressive:
- Long Life:The life of an LED bulb can be up to 100,000 hours compared to 750 to 1000 hours of the obsolete incandescent
- Energy Efficiency:The most Energy efficient bulb choice by up to 80 to 90 percent. View Mike Hobbs “you Tube” video for a demonstration of low power consumption of an LED
- Ecologically Friendly:LED lights are free of toxic chemicals, Unlike CFL bulbs.
- Durable Quality:LEDs are durable and do not break easily
- Zero UV Emissions:LED illumination produces little infrared light and no UV emissions.
- Easy Dimming:Individual LEDs light & color can be dimmed for dynamic control.
- Instant Lighting:LED lights brighten up immediately and turned on.
Do yourself and your energy bill a favor, switch out all old bulbs in your home to energy efficient and environmentally friendly LED bulbs today.
Maintenance Special: Switching outdated bulbs to LED Bulbs
- Includes changing out bulbs
- Safely disposing of removed bulbs
Changing of Bulbs and Disposal for $55 plus the cost of the new bulbs
This does not apply to association maintained light bulbs.