This past year has been a great one here at ACM. As our business expands, our priority has been to ensure that we maintain the most qualified and professional staff in the industry, who take pride in their work and enjoy helping our clients. We remain committed to the highest standards of excellence in every aspect of our business.
As we look to 2015, we are excited to announce these great improvements:
- During the early part of the year we will be launching a new innovative home page for our website. This will feature user friendly toolbars and a wealth of new resources, from educational articles to handy tips. The website will also be more user friendly for those clients that use cell phones and tablets to access the site.
- Our Maintenance department will be implementing a new automated work order program known as Field Aware. This program will provide real-time updates to our technicians and our Customer Care team. This system will make our maintenance staff more efficient allowing for better response times as well as reduced cost for our clients. With the real time information, ACM will be able to provide our Homeowners with details on their work order requests as soon as they are completed.
- Our Collections department is improving their collections module to further automate this process and detect delinquencies faster and react quickly and accurately.
- Later in the year ACM will be able to provide our clients the option of using the new electronic Voting Booth. By utilizing Voting Booth homeowners will have the ability to cast their votes for annual elections from the comfort of their homes. By doing so, Associations will be more successful in reaching quorum and encourage homeowner participation.
- Continuing education of our Community Managers and staff remains a priority for ACM. We will be improving our training and educational programs by adding more frequent training sessions on different subject matter relevant to the industry. We have established a mentor program in which our newer employees have a senior member of our staff to provide guidance and support.
We have accomplished a great deal over past year and ACM is looking forward to all the great things to come in 2015. We are committed to remaining the industry leader and our goal is to ensure that you and your community are nothing more than extremely satisfied with the exceptional service we provide.